VITAL FOUNDATION made a generous donation towards our “Save-A-Child Project” and recorded this clip with SABC 3 Expresso Show, to show people some of our projects and the work we do ☺
The CMR North is a Non-Profit Organisation based in Pretoria, working with abused and traumatised children in Gauteng, North-West and Limpopo. We hosted our first annual wine auction in Pretoria, in collaboration with our main sponsor- GOOSE WINES- on Thursday evening, 18 June 2015.
- Only the top S.A. wine farms’ wines were available at the auction. We have decided to cap this list to only 20 farms and to present an impressive list of auction lots, featuring amongst others, the attached wines;
- Guests enjoyed a prestigious event and 3 course meal, hosted at the five star sponsored venue, Monte De Dios, focusing on the top business people and wine buyers in Pretoria.
- Auction was done by Anton Shand of VAN’s Auctioneers, free of charge.
- Very exclusive and special wines as well as collector’s items, were auctioned at the event, and to crown it all, all proceeds were donated to save abused and neglected children.
- Thank you to Werner Roux and Goose Wines! Thank you Leon and Rochelle Pfeiffer of Monte De Dios! Thank you Anton from Van’s Auctioneers! Thanks Barbara Puren for the beautiful songs and saxophone music. And to ALL our generous buyers! You have made a REAL difference to children’s lives...
- Photos courtesy of PHOTOSMART, sponsoring all our photographic needs :)
Click here to watch our Donor Function 2015 video.